It has been so long since my previous post! The end of the semester and finals were really tough this year, but exams are over and school is out. So, here’s a hastily written jumble of thoughts about the latest Avengers film. I jotted some thoughts down on paper after seeing the movie when it first came out so here is that list. Spoilers ahead, obviously.
- Captain America had like no lines or screen time
- Same for Black Widow
- I needed a lot more Black Panther
- Guardians were in it a lot (They’re my favorite)
- How their comedy was a big tension reliever for the more serious stuff that was happening throughout the film
- Thor and the Guardians scenes
- Rocket and Bucky
- Wakanda Scenes
- Humanizing/emote-ing Thanos (especially when he cried)
- I actually liked how Gamora’s death played out
- Thor speaking Groot language
- The fight between the guardians and Iron Man’s group before they realized they were on the same team
So there’s my initial list written right after seeing the movie. I really enjoyed the movie and I’ll probably end up writing a better post soon(ish).
Thanks for reading!
This review is cross-posted and can also be found here under the title ‘Some thoughts on Avengers: Infinity War (Finally).’