Hey friends. I am excited to announce that I will be attending this year’s Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim! The event begins in just two weeks and there’s a lot to do to prepare. In addition to covering the entire experience here on my blog and over on my Instagram and TikTok, I thought it would be fun to also cover how I am preparing!
Here’s a pre-trip list of things I am doing to prepare for my trip.
- Arrange Flight
- Plan ground transportation to and from the airport
- Arrange hotel reservations/ find roommates
- Make sure Celebration tickets arrive safely
- Plan outfits
- Assemble all tickets and important documents (including badges, Disneyland tickets, flight info, etc.) into a safe place
- Virtual Check-in for flights
Important Document and Ticket List
While this might seem intuitive, I’m primarily jotting this down so I don’t forget these items myself when packing!
- Disneyland tickets
- Star Wars Nite ticket
- Star Wars Celebration Anaheim badges
- Autograph and Photo Op Tickets
- After-hours event tickets
- Hotel Reservation
I am going to be Star Wars bounding for each day of Celebration, which is something I am very excited and nervous about. In preparation, I have been assembling different outfit items for each day.
Here are my plans:
Thursday (Day 1): Rebel Pilot
Friday (Day 2): Dark Jedi
Saturday (Day 3): Han Solo
Sunday (Day 4): Punk Leia
In addition, for each day I am going to have a casual backup for the evenings/if I get tired of wearing my bounding outfit.
- Hair accessories
- Tech including chargers
A full packing list can be downloaded here.
Each day, I am planning on carrying a backpack with a few essentials to get me through the day. Here are some ideas for what I might put inside.
- Phone charger and power bank
- Hand sanitizer/anti-bacterial wipes
- Hair ties
- Extra face masks
- Extra pair of socks
- Small reusable bag
- Notebook / Pen / Sharpie
- Printed itinerary of panels (idk this just seems practical?)
- Proof of Vaccination (click here to see SWCA’s Health and Safety requirements)
- Breakfast bars (my snack of choice)
Okay, after all this organizing I am now starting to feel a little less overwhelmed by the planning process. We can do this!
To follow along with all of my Star Wars Celebration planning and preparation, make sure to follow me on Instagram and TikTok, where I post frequently about my daily adventures. Make sure to stay tuned to this blog for more SWCA prep and event coverage posts later this month!